Trust TourAngle to improve your game.
The most complete set of golf training aids for a more consistent, accurate, repeatable swing and stroke
TourAngle 144 Swing Aid
The Secret Tour Player Angle is 144°
More Power, More Distance, More Accuracy, More Consistent and Repeatable Swing.Product on sale
TourAngle Zero Putting Alignment
Learn to set up and putt like a Tour Player
The Zero delivers a One Plate Set Up for Better Aim, More Consistency, More Accuracy and Repeatable Stroke.$39.95
Learn to Aim Better and Make More Putts
The amazing putting training aid is designed to help improve alignment for better strokes for fewer putts.$14.95
Gold – Swing Training Aid Combo
The Most Complete Swing Training Aid
Take strokes off your game. Helps with drive, fairway, chipping, and putting shots.$69.95
Diamond – Putting Training Aid Combo
Square Set up with a One Plane Set Up
Working with these two products allows for perfect alignment and a square set up.$69.95
Platinum – Putting Training Aid Combo
Most Complete Putting Training Aid Kit
This kit helps teaches proper alignment, better stroke, proper posture and a one plane set up.$79.95
- 1- A Day in the Life of Dustin JohnsonWith his recent Tour Championship victory, Dustin Johnson has secured his #1 spot in the world golf rankings and is the strong favorite going into the U.S. Open. Find out how Dustin consistently stays above his competition—and how you can too – with with a look at his daily routine.
- 2- Tiger and Phil’s Downhill BattleTiger Woods and Phil Mickelson have blazed the summit of modern golf, but have they reached their peak?
- 3- How to Fuel Up for your Next RoundA study done by the Royal Canadian Golf Association found that players burn an average of 2000-2500 calories per round. How you fuel and hydrate your body can make a big difference to your game. What is the best fuel to help lower your score?
- 4- Tips and StrategiesYou do not have to be highly skilled, strong, athletic, have great hand eye coordination or any of that to become a better putter. You’re only moving the putter back and through a couple of feet.
- 5- Meet Steve BosdoshMeet Steve Bosdosh, GOLF Magazine TOP 100 Teacher and proud sponsor of the TourAngle training aids products.