Introducing the Edge Putting Rail 70º
The edge putting rail creates instant muscle memory! It burns in a stroke that is simple, consistent and has a slight arc. You’ll hear and see when your stroke is on the money. The non-skid base keeps it in place on the putting green or on your carpet. Be confident your PUTTER is swinging on the right path. Plus, the sound of your PUTTER riding the powder-coated steel surface will do wonders for your tempo.
The world’s best players walk onto the putting green with the Edge, you can too!
70 degrees is the line angle of most putters. Your putter will travel like it was built to – when you bring the putter off the ground it will travel slightly inside the line, and return squarely to the ball with ease. This is what a “solid” putt feels and looks like.
The 70˚ rail is the most popular plane angle and commonly works best for most golfers.
See, Feel and hear a stroke you can trust:
- Now Lighter and more durable than ever! Your putter will glide smoothly over this thermoformed plastic rail. Made in the USA.
- Markings on the Face of the Rail – check your putter’s distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Rail may be used with or without the Edge Mirror.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor practice. Tee it down outdoors or use the velcro strips to hold it in place on carpets, rugs, or putting mats.
- Immediately Creates Muscle Memory
- Creates a simple, repeatable, consistent putting stroke
- Non skid base that can be used on any surface
- Listen to the glide of your putter heel for perfect tempo
Optimal 70° Arc
The Eyeline Golf Edge Rail is configured to promote the perfect arc. At 70° it promotes a slightly arced stroke that will return squarely to the ball with ease. Many of the best putters in the world are looking for the slightly arced putter stroke that is known to put the best roll on the ball.
The Eyeline Golf Edge Rail is made in the U.S.A. with a powder coated steel finish that allows the heel of your putter to glide its way to the perfect stroke. It also allows you to hear the perfect tempo as it glides along the rail.
Track your Stroke
Easily track your stroke with the Eyeline Edge Rail! Markings on the edge rail give you a guide to how far you should take back your putter and the face angle at each point of your stroke.
Lower Your Scores
The Eyeline Edge Rail can be used with the Edge Mirror for an extra guide in your putting. Track your stroke and alignment with this combo of the Edge Rail and Edge Putting Mirror. Easily fix the most costly shot in the game, putts from 5 feet and in. Pros make over 90% of putts under 5 feet while amateurs make around 50% on average. Get the Edge Rail and lower your scores today!
**Works for both right-handed and left-handed golfers**